Decades Of Personal Injury Experience Make A Difference
Suffering a serious injury can be the beginning of the most difficult time of your life. You may be worried about medical bills and lost wages while you are trying to work through recovering from your injuries. You deserve help that understands what you are going through and that has the skills necessary to deliver results for you.
At The Matera Law Firm, we offer our representation that is backed by decades of trial experience that includes work as former prosecutors. Knowing how to create positive results at trial has helped us secure millions of dollars in compensation for our clients over the years.
Our firm can help if you were injured in any type of accident, including:
- Car accidents — A car crash can change your life in an instant. We can help you aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Truck accidents — Trucking accidents often cause catastrophic injuries that require extensive medical care. Our firm can help you fight for the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents — Motorcycle crashes are often the result of drivers failing to give riders the respect they deserve on the road. We will work to make sure your needs are respected in court.
- Slip-and-fall accidents — If you were injured in a slip and fall on someone else’s property, we can help you pursue compensation and accountability.
- Construction accidents — Construction work can be dangerous, especially when it involves working on ladders and scaffolding. Our firm can help injured construction workers with third-party claims.
- Dog attacks — Dog attacks can cause serious and lasting injuries, scarring and emotional trauma. You deserve to be compensated for your injuries.
We work to help people who have suffered all manner of serious injuries such as brain injuries, whiplash and other soft tissue injuries. Our firm also offers compassionate support to those who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Melville, Long Island And New York
After an accident has left you seriously injured, turn to The Matera Law Firm for representation you can trust. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, call or contact us online.
We only collect attorney’s fees in personal injury cases if we obtain compensation for you.