A Record Of Positive Results For Our Clients
- • $1,000,000 – for a client in Suffolk County who was injured in a motor vehicle accident resulting in an injury to her back.
- • $450,000 – for a client in Suffolk County who was injured when he slipped on snow and ice while walking to his vehicle after work resulting in a fractured ankle.
- • $1,500,000 – In one of the most highly publicized cases in not only New York but also national history, our firm obtained a settlement just before trial for the Estate of an individual who was murdered by members of the New York City Police Department who were moonlighting as members of organized crime.
- •ACQUITTAL – Our Firm obtained an acquittal of all charges against a client after trial who was charged with Robbery where the complainant claimed to have sustained a broken leg and the theft of his money.
- • FEDERAL MATTER – Our Firm obtained a favorable disposition for a client who was charged with numerous Federal crimes in connection with an alleged bribery of State officials at a construction site.
- • OUTRIGHT DISMISSAL – Our Firm obtained a dismissal of all charges pending against a young mother of three in Nassau County. The client had been charged with possession of pills that she insisted belonged to her children and which were prescribed for them.
See Our Great Reviews on Facebook and Google
Former Prosecutors Fighting For You
At The Matera Law Firm, we offer our clients representation that is backed by extensive experience that includes time serving as assistant district attorneys at the Bronx County District Attorney’s Office and the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office. As former prosecutors, we know how the other side of the courtroom is going to be looking at our clients’ cases. Further, that trial experience has allowed us to generate positive results for all of our clients over the years.
What Our Client Say About Us
I can’t begin to say enough about Michaelangelo. Right after I filled him in on my problem he took action. Phone calls went out right away. Contacts were made and the paper work followed right behind. I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. I had no idea what to do or where to start. My family and I couldn’t be more happier with Michaels legal services. He’ll always be my family’s attorney.