The Matera Law Firm has handled many cases that have attracted significant media attention.
The following are links to some of the articles.
- NYC Settles Last of Lawsuits in “Mafia Cops” Case
- New York News, August 2015
- Another Twist in a Mob Case as Contorted as They Come
- New York Times, June 2005
- Victims’ Want Their Badges ‘Retired’
- Newsday, June 6, 2006
- Panicked Professionals Fear They Were Victims of Swingers
- Newsday, February 7, 2007
- Long Island Swingers Sextortion Case
- New York Post, February 2, 2007
- Clerk Cashed In At Roslyn School, Agency, Records Show
- NYSSCPA, July 2004
- Downtown Sex Ring
- Downtown Express, January 2005